Published with data from September 2010, and now in it's 18th edition this is one of the most popular oil and gas maps, and features the following data..
- Major oil & gas fields and Pipelines.
- LNG export plants & import terminals, existing, and proposed.
- Major tanker terminals .
- Major oil refineries.
- Tables for each country showing oil & natural gas, proved reserves, production and consumption; also LNG liquefaction and re gasification capacity where applicable. 2035 oil and natural gas production forecasts are shown where known.
Other included information...
- Proved Oil & Natural gas reserves (2010)
- Oil & Natural gas production (2010)
- Oil & Natural gas consumption (2010).
- LNG Regasification capacity.
- LNG Liquefaction capacity.
- Primary oil & gas demand (2015-2035)
- Oil & Natural gas production (2015-2035)
- Cumulative investment in oil & gas supply infrastructure by region
- Oil refinery capacity.
- World Energy Consumption Outlook (1990-2030).
- World Energy Production Outlook (1990-2030)
Map supplied.. 1260 mm x 890 mm.
Allow 6 - 8 working days for delivery.