Coming from the HEMA stable of state maps, this highly detailed road map of Western Australia with data published in 2011 provides the following information..
- Major and minor roads - sealed and unsealed.
- Road mileages
- Cities and towns, with size modulation.
- Aboriginal lands and Communities
- National Parks and reserves
- Tourist facilities such as rest areas, lookouts, camping areas.
- Petrol stations and 24 hr stops.
- Visitor information centres.
Standard map supplied .. 1100 mm x 800 mm laminated.
This map can be produced in a variety of sizes to suit client needs, and a large version of this map can provide a very attractive display in an office reception or boardroom. Company logos and operational information can also be added as required.