- These maps are drawn from the individual state Cities and Towns Directories by Universal Press or UBD.
- The directories have a total of over 450 of Australia's regional centers, and provide the most detailed and up to date information on the road systems of Australia's regional population centers.
- We can produce enlargements of these maps to suit client specifications, and such information as company logos, distance rings, and depot locations can be added to the maps as needed.
- Maps are usually laminated, both for flexibility of use, and to protect in transit to site.
- Laminating costs start from around $20 per linear meter for large or multiple prints.
- Reprints of maps are also available at competitive prices.
Clients are welcome to contact us to discuss their coverage needs, and find out how using customized mapping can help their business. Prices for products, shipping, and delivery schedules are available on request.
Data for all maps courtesy of Universal Publishers.