Original database created by HEMA Maps in Australia, this is one of a series of highly detailed state maps, combining accurate road data with very detailed political information on the state's towns and infrastructure. Coming from the HEMA stable of state maps, this road map of New South Wales with data published in 2011 provides the following information..
- Major and minor roads - sealed and unsealed.
- Road mileages
- Cities and towns, with size modulation.
- Aboriginal lands and Communities
- National Parks and reserves
- Tourist facilities such as rest areas, lookouts, camping areas.
- Petrol stations and 24 hr stops.
- Visitor information centres.
Standard map supplied .. 1150 mm x 800 mm laminated.
Customized Variations.. This map can be produced in a variety of sizes to suit client needs, and a large version of this map can provide a very attractive display in an office reception or boardroom. Company logos and operational information can also be added as required. This map, or any section of it , can also be mounted on foam board and framed to suit client needs.