Designed for those companies who operate in northern waters affected by cyclonic weather patterns and events, this set of three maps provides..
- Data supplied by Geoscience Australia.
- Up to date political information on demographics and infrastructure.
- Spread of northern coast for eastern , western, and full northern waters perspectives.
- Topographic data to assist in preparing on land weather response and flood planning.
- Latitude / longitudinal grid for accurate systems plotting and asset location.
- Version 2 of the map set covers the Coral Sea / Western Pacific west to Darwin.
- Maps are supplied printed on 160 gsm paper and laminated as standard.
Made to Measure Variations..
They can also be set up to include company logos and operations information, such as fixed asset positions, and can be produced to any size required. The imagery can also be direct printed onto a variety of materials such as foam board, vinyl, aluminium and magnetic steel sheet for specific client needs.