This large format version of the New Asia West Pacific LNG Terminals map has been produced by Business Maps Australia in conjunction with Aspermont Pty Ltd, to provide the Oil and Gas industry with a large format size, comprehensive visual display of one of the most commercially active LNG markets in the world.
The Australian LNG industry has seen huge growth in recent years, with some estimates of over A $200 billion being invested in multiple mega projects. This includes three projects in Gladstone in Queensland that are the first in the world to produce LNG from Coal Seam Gas.
The coverage of the map and industry data stretches from Mumbai and Dahej in western India, across the northern areas of continental Australia, north through southern Asia and Japan and into the eastern reaches of Russia with the Sakahlin 2 project on Sakhalin Island.
The map includes:
- Detailed political data of the region.
- over 120 LNG Receiving and Production facilities.
- Symbology for Planned / Under construction / Operational units.
- 80 % of plants have company names listed
- Planned and current F L N G projects
- Land based and FSRU facilities.
- Asian receivers supplied by Australian produced LNG.
- Offtake Partners to each Australian project where possible.
Custom - Made to Measure:
The map is produced in three standard sizes as noted, and can be overlaid with additional client data such as company logos, asset positions and projects as needed.
The map can also be produced in paper (laminated), or Direct Print onto a variety of sub strates, including Aluminium, Vinyl, Foam Board and Magnetic Metal Sheet.
Please call us on the number below or email us if you have any queries concerning this product.