Produced by Business Maps Australia in partnership with Aspermont Publications, this unique map provides a comprehensive visualization of one of the fastest growing industries in the world. With the Asia Pacific region accounting for 75 % of the world's LNG market, and Japan and South Korea taking over 50% of that production alone, this map provides a unique insight into the huge investment currently being made within Australia and Asia to take advantage of the growth potential here.
The brief from Aspermont was for the creation of the most comprehensive map and LNG data list practically possible by the end of 2015, with the aim of producing a high quality visual representation of the area and the industry.
The coverage of the map and industry data stretches from Mumbai and Dahej in western India, across the vast northern areas of Australia, north through southern Asia and Japan and into the eastern reaches of Russia with the Sakahlin 2 project on Sakhalin Island.
The map includes:
- Detailed political data of the region.
- Over 120 LNG Receiving and Production facilities.
- Symbology for Planned / Under construction / Operational units.
- 80 % of plants have company names listed
- Planned and current F L N G projects
- Land based and FSRU facilities.
- Asian receivers supplied by Australian produced LNG.
- Off take Partners to each Australian project where possible.
Custom - Made to Measure:
The map is produced in three standard sizes as noted, and can be overlaid with additional client data such as company logos, asset positions and projects as needed.
The map can also be produced in paper (laminated), or Direct Printed onto a variety of sub strates, including Aluminium, Vinyl, Foam Board and Magnetic Metal Sheet.
Please call us on the number below or email us if you have any queries concerning this product.