This map of the Asian region Oil and Gas industry contains data published in March 2003, and provides the following information..
- Oil and gas fields.
- Oil and gas pipelines, including those planned, proposed or under construction, products pipelines and FPSO's.
- Refineries classified by barrels / day capacity (1,500-49,999, 50,000-174,999, 175,000-299,999, 300,000+).
- Tanker terminals classified by deepwater tonnes (up to 100,000, 100,000 – 250,000, 250,000+).
- Details of LNG exporters by country listing start-up, operator, shareholders, capacity, number of trains, processing method and associated gas fields.
- Details of LNG importers by country listing start-up, operator and receiving source by terminal
- Details of oil and gas pipelines and projects in 2003LNG export plants and import terminals, including those planned, proposed or under construction.Inset maps of the Gulf of Thailand, Krishna-Godavari Basin (India), Northwest Shelf (Australia), East Kalimantan,Bo Hai Gulf, Offshore Vietnam, Offshore Sarawak and Offshore Brunei.
Map supplied.. 1140 mm x 860 mm
Please allow 5 - 8 working days for delivery.